About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Partee

Last night (10/11/2006) is a party for our class celebrating of freedom under the hand of we know who (only people form GDD7B can relate) but it is fun last minutes shopping, preparation, photo shooting and the boost, haha it is damn fun! Just wish that we have this often, and wow for those people after drinking haha, didn't realize before that they are such a talker after they are high damn! I guess every time in class that we needed a discussion (and active 1) we just need black 99, chivas and a Malibu (is it spell like this? to drunk to notice) well it is fun alright but now it is not, Hang Over!!! Ouch!

No comments: