About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Keep it calm

Yiling~

It will be a shock I know, to go some where you don’t know, no one knows you, nothing you are familiar with. Is like walking in to a maze, LOST.
But one good thing come out of it, is a whole new adventure, a whole lot of new things, a whole lot of new people to meet and know, I wont guarantee that you will 100% love it, but think of it, it is only 2 months~ keep it up and add oil~

Tzer

1 comment:

siaohui said...

yia..yiling...jiayou~~
i always bside u..
last time we go so many places together... after graduated from Uni, everthin had changed...now, u hav to face everythin urself lu.. i onli can support u from far away... muaks!

love,
hui