About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

bitching

There is never a brief for every job,
There is never a clear cut easy to understand brief,
There is never a good tone when things are need to clarify,
You request for all to be done and all to be urgent,
All you do is minded fuck me from day to day…
Still you ask if I still have the heart to continue,
I don’t ask for appreciation because it is what I should do,
But I don’t need to be pin point to all the shits!

Before you blame me, will you reflect on yourself?
Before you point it to me have you realize that there are 4 fingers pointing back?
Nevertheless dear leader as a coward you are, as a coward you act hiding behind our dead body as you take all the credit…

Thanks to you I lost motivation,
Thanks to you I start doubting myself,
Thanks to you I lost respect I use to have for you,
Thanks to you that I challenge myself everyday…

Now please go fuck yourself!
I need to set my head straight,
Need to put myself together...

What to do? Like I always say life's a bitch!

4 comments:

Raziel said...

better than our neighbour down there~

Pheng said...

You are not afraid your boss sees this? LOL

Raziel said...

hahah we are implying a few international standard now a days and one of them is IDFC, means I don't fucking care...

m4m said...

Yeah sometimes the bosses are irritating this way.