About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

We are all trouble

We are all trouble… yea the best way is to bla it out to the nearest person in your heart, we can’t just recover in seconds, but yea let’s take it as an adventure ok? At least u know that I m in this bumpy ride with you… maybe in different rides, but my cart is just next to yours until the next turning…

After that turning we won’t know what will happen… you cart might drift away, or you might stay… till then I will be holding your hands, you won’t be alone in your cold cart, my hands will keep you warm until the next turning comes…

1 comment:

Mystic Queen said...

Thank you for listening and giving me advised me all these while. I may be very emotional due to all the stress that dropped on my shoulder lately. Let hope this bumpy ride is gonna take us to a better and brighter place.