About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Awkward

Maybe age do affect how a person's thoughts and personality...

I don't know why but lately i m more quiet compare to what I use to be...

Suddenly part of me miss something that is left behind, behind within time, that feeling being a little sad yet that sadness is hide behind other emotions that make it peep out through the key hole of the heard...

Heavy indeed it felt, yet it will quietly dose off and maybe... just maybe it might come back the next day or days later when it felt like too...

Maybe I chose wrongly?

Maybe I don't belong...

Or maybe I just want to be free... free to walk the borders of the country...
to see, to hear, to feel and to taste...

Maybe my position is to be awkwardly not fit to fit?

No comments: