About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

666 the devils number

06/06/06
hehe I got my laptop upgraded today, and now it is 1.5 GB ram, in your face hahaha, I will be enjoying this for a long time, for my work and entertainments, the omen is on today wanted to go watch but not today haha, they said that it is a birth of the devils son today on 06/06/06 but some says that it is the opposite, that is 09/09/09 but what the hack i like the date to day, and i done something that I never will done -- I bought a teddy bear hahaha, what so special of the bear, I pick the coat of the bear (green)(and 1 of the reasons why I buy this staff bear), there is a lot of coat different style, differed fur and differed color, after choosing the coat I staff the bear myself, haha kinda fun, after staffing the thing we add some beans at the bottom (his ass) to let it sit, after it add a heart into it, write his name on it, and a wish. the sales girl tie the nod up (but still can open up, for me to add a voice recorder into it later hehehe) damn cool and my "baby" is born!!!! IT HAVE A BIRTH CERT!!! and the accessories is a lot, it have shirts, pants, shoes, cap etc damn and it is expensive, my whole bear cost me about RM115, and he is only wearing just a jeans! oh by the way its birthday is today 06/06/06

3 of the stuff now I like but too bad the iPod isn't mine damn!!!! haha saving up for my own!

No comments: