About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Monday, June 19, 2006

blesses in life

it's been long since the last blog, but today i just wanted to spill something out of my head, watching opera while i m typing this blog, opera have show some clebrity that when back to sri langka where he lost his friend while they are visiting and where the tsunami strike, till now he is still not been found. for him going back to the same place that he almost die and where he lost someone he love needs alot of courage and it is an emotional trip, even for me i cant stand of losing anyone i love, not my family not my firends, well some people will say that we must be strong and stuff but i will be having a hard time standing up again, i dont even know if i can take it and go on with my life...
sigh~ just hope that everyone will have a good life and blesses to everyone, and guys i always love you all.

No comments: