About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Penang

Well I m still at Penang and it is almost 10 days staying over here, 1st with Sandra, Fresno, Ongky and Sergh a 3 day photographic trip hahaha, well this is the “bad habit” graphic designer have I guess, the trip was fun, places that we go, well I can say people will say seen it boring, but the angle we take as our picture I doubt many have it (well this is too much a brag...) but cool trip.

Taken by ongky, I guess


our 1st meal at Penang, at Gurny Drive


the place we rent at penang


I forget the name of the place, but this is where to dragon boat fastival is


from the left, Sergh, me, sandra, fresno and ongky


Sleeping..


look! is a flying pig~


hmm...


outside some historical fort etc etc....

After that I stay back here and came to Jiun’s place meet up with Yun and Suchin haha girls, the few days is all SHOPPING!!!! So today I decide to stay at home, and be lazy~ beside that we have when to the toy museum, toys~! I love!!! Oh yea and I meet up with Grace a great friend that I know from complicated way, well this show me how small the world is….


well we when to the toy museum, ain't as bad as Ongky said, maybe is because I love toys~, there is soooo much here!!!!!!


me and grace with BOO


this is wat u call kiss ass


love lizard!!! this is a water dragon, getting one soon~ before that need to study how to keep it a life 1st


big ass snake!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey is YUEN or YUN not "YUIN"... i'm not there with u all la~~ haha... Anyway, do enjoy ur trip.. take care..

Raziel said...

yala yala miss u too much ma, change ady la

by raei kee said...

eh..the tang lung is at gurney one r?u go see my frester aso hv 1 la...maybe is the ssame tanglung..wakaka