About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

lunch at me place

The last lunch that will be cook for this month, I m going back KL tonight, well 1st dish serve is Bolognese macaroni (it is all left over use, Bolognese sauce use from lasagna…)


Macaroni


Main dish, well I give myself 60%, forget HP sause and is abit too watery


My best side dish ever for now... potato salad


out of yiling's bowl~

our last meal is at yiling's blog, that is Macaroni with Tunna... (click the title to go over and check out the PICS)
wish i can say longer here, dont feel like going back KL and face reality.... sigh

2 comments:

NixYang said...

haha you have food at your place too waaat. I blog here, and xanga too =)

Raziel said...

eat something good once a while ok la