About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Sunday, April 19, 2009

On Titanic

Sitting on titanic,
Gorgeous for out,
Yet it is big and sinking.
The captain has abandon all that have work hard to maintain it,
The best part it, he hire them to improve the ship and yet their skills are not use,
They are discard like unwanted dogs, contrary to what they are treated when they are hire.
And now the big mighty titanic is sinking, no one to mend, no one to help…
No so mighty after all…


Will I get on the live boat? Or will I sink with it?

3 comments:

Vincent Cho said...

try to survive of course.

Anonymous said...

hey i see mozilla copy cat ur design.. haha.

->

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/72/Minimo_logo.png

Raziel said...

vincent cho:
Trying hard

kyo:
haha both tatt combine~