About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

ice cream !!!!

been long since the last blog, partly I m kinda lazy hahaha, dunno why, holidays always make me lazy... and the second reasons is because of the stupid big ass TM over here, damn we always have problem with our line, dunno why, it will get low or sometimes no connection! damn it dunno how is our country going to raise up before 2020 I don't think it will too, e.g. my mum just got a new myvi, but as for the road tax it came a week later (thax god), the jpj give us reason like they have computer problems, and you have to wait, but how long they didn't say (means pray on~ fuck!) just hope that this all will get better, but it seems useless sometime...
screw the stupid brainless people, get to the fun stuff hahaha, I when back to KL for a few days to get some stuff settle but "luckily" I got nothing done but watch 3 damn good movies! and got to eat the chocolate fondu from Hagen daaz, hehehe, four of us cao down on, damn it felt good very good hahah, you can see it from the faces down there







this is what it looks like before we start, look nice huh??











syuin, yong yong and Emily (dunno how to spell ady sorry~) 3 cute friend~













adding more chocolate













see the cat like face after meal? damn adorable hahahha (kidding k)










is a nice meal kinda nice, after this we when for our movie RV by Robin William damn funny and the day before I when on a movie date with 1 of the lovely talented girl to a movie date, we watch too fast too furious: Tokyo driff this movie too is damn cool, with hot sexy chicks with big boobies, nice design cars, and damn killing devily stunts! damn it is cool, but from all of this my favorite movie is take the lead, for me when I watch good and I mean real good movie my hair (not those on my head) will stand up and this movie really make me felt electrified, damn! it is breath taking the best part is when the student perform a threesome tango on the competition it is damn sexy! damn damn damn love it much, I think I m in love hahaha with a movie, this movie is inspire by a true story, why don't we have a detention teacher that scarisfie that much for us, I think if some/ all of the teachers do this (not the dancing part but the sacrificing part) our education will be better. I m going to watch the movie again and again, I m getting a DVD hahah damn love it!!!
other then getting to watch all the movies, I get to know some cool people at UTAR, I when help out ah wai on their UTAR idol by then I know some new friends damn we just chat and click haha easy we don't know each other well but hey we have a lot to chat of, wish to see you guys again, wish you guys all luck.

adios that's all for now hehehe

No comments: