About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Light up!!

I just don't understand how certain groups of individuals think, I meet some of these individuals that kinda love making others life looks like carp, wont be happy if others is, is it how they think? I don't really know but this is just patheticly sick! When I work at a event organizing company I seen some people like this, they complain for certain small speck of things, create big chaos and act like kindergarten uneducated child (even a child think better, see last blog), and they should be 10 years older then me or more! Other then working there is too some people I know that pop up I m live. As what I always say don't make assumptions when you are not good at observation, and this always causes misunderstood or PAIN IN THE ASSS, sigh people that have bald their heads acting like teenages that never have seen the world, love, relationship and live anit just what meet the eye, some are just to shallow to look deep.

No comments: