About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Indulge by the raw culture and nature

Kelantan, is where i m born, a not so develop town, and maybe because of this it is one of its beauty, and the other way it is the ungly side, people here cloze themselve up and think this is all in the world... sad...
but hack lets see what is so beautiful of this state.
one of the beauty is the central market (Pasar Siti Kahidja), where fresh fruits, vegies etc other then foods there is too some cultural art work like batik etc


the colors of kelantan (the name of the cloth is Batik)


Frsh vegies for sale~


Siti Khadijah form the top

There is a tradisional public trasportation that we use to see around Malaysia, but it is getting less



other then that the raw beach - tok bali, even the locals dont know about this place, cause it is far from the Kota Bharu town, it takes about 2 hours to get there.







ya it is my home town, love it always, hate it always..

(Pictures taken by Raziel -- ME)

No comments: