About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Friday, April 20, 2007

about a sick gal

Well pass few weeks ago (way pass, as in last month) my family when to Singapore to visit my little cousin to she how is she (of cause I can’t go, with all the load of shit I have here) from my mom I found out that she is still being a kid (good news) she is trying to be a good host, asking my family to drink, eat, sit and when they are leaving she will ask them to come again, and complain why we go visit too little! Hahah she act like an adult, well she have to take meds and get shot as chemo therapy, and she will yell at the doctor “do you know what is pain!” and ran trying to avoid the shots (well I can’t blame her), and she won’t go to school too don’t really know why, but good to see she is still being a kid and healthy (in a way…) hope she get well soon and fast.

3 comments:

jwhx said...

*pray*

my nephew, same. and sad.

Anonymous said...

wish her really can get well very soon.. then can play like others kids in school...

Anonymous said...

sound like funny whn imagin a little girl shout doctor "do u know what is pain?!"

i think there should be alot of ppl will praying for her... from ur words, she should b a cute little girl.... i love child alot... wish her get well soon....