About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Sunday, April 29, 2007

wasted


a group photo during the exhibition

Friday is the last day of our exhibition, not much business… well it will get better soon. Forget that for now, work is after this few weeks. Ok this is the plan, we decided to crash Luna Bar for an after party, Celebration!!!
We are all dress up (since we go after the exhibition) smart and elegant (at lest presentable), and we have a V.I.P with us – Sageena our lecturer and too our friend, it is quite fun but too bad she have to leave early.
Here come what I really want to say, well alcohol really show our “true colors”, it 1st start with Fresno, he got high the 1st and got recover the most fastest, he got all red and start acting funny dang! Haha, then Razman… well I cant find any differences drunk and not… ahaha, Sandra start being loud and talk more same goes to David hack people sure chat more than they use to, as for me there is always 2 ways if I m sober I will go on sober and sometimes lust come after that… well it happens, don’t judge! The other I will get high loud (louder I might add) and I dunno what have I done…
Well it is proven that designers cant really count, we play a game that we can’t say the number seven (or any that ended with seven), multiply of seven e.g. 7, 14, 17, 21… well the most that we got to is 27 an above… but it is all fun~
Well for those that dunno Luna bar it is damn cool classy with a KL night view and we make a fool out of ourselves, ok at lest I did…


Luna Bar, is a little blur on this pic


from the left, Sandra, Ongky, Dora, Sageena, Hafiz and Mua~


from the left Fresno, Craig, Dora, Sageena, Hafiz's head, Sandra, Ongky and Razman aka G.man hahaha


this, means fuck off!

well after the party I believe this campaign don't really work... sorry Fresno


Fresno's don't drink and drive road safty campaign

2 comments:

by raei kee said...

tzer,when i look on this group pic,i miss our group when we at TARC..i think we hv no more chance to hv this kind of group photos..issit?nyway,all the best to all of u.cheer

Raziel said...

yea groups in and out, why cant we stay as a group? bigger and bigger mayb heheh, well it will always be in heart, just hope everyone is still not forgeting the groups we have