About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Friday, April 27, 2007

late night thoughts

Another sleepless night is now 5am. Today will be the last day working at KLIA and the last day of our exhibition, well hope that it will go better then the last few days, and hope that I am in luck as a few chosen 1. Being up at night always have me wonder about stuff for now I just felt lonely, lonely in a way I don’t really know how to describe, lately I have been doing things that only gods know why I have done it, thee is a big amount of nicotine and caffeine consume lately, maybe is because the stress and late nights, maybe sometimes I worried too much, maybe I just have to let it be for sometimes, maybe I just need to be laid…. Yea fuck it just let it be…

4 comments:

jwhx said...

you smoke? lesser it if you can ya.

coffee is my best friend.
But why feel lonely?

Anonymous said...

hey guy~ take it easy~ all the best yia~

Anonymous said...

41% only... SORRY ze ze...

we still friend hor... o.O

Raziel said...

haha sure still friends, just lately only i smoke cuz of the fucking stress, but after this will be stopping, I dunno i get sobber easliy