About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Gadering

Well I m now back to Kelantan again~ you know la back there at KL no money no walk~ plus most of my friends all WORKING, no car some more etc etc so I decided to come back stay home for a week (maybe) and send of resume…

Well before that one of the reason I when back to KL is because one of my friend is now married!!! A wife! Shocking? Neh not for me, seen it a lot of times now this days, but 1 little secret she ain’t pregnant! Just deeply in love~


an early bird picture with the bride and groom before the others come

After some photo section…


We eat!


Drink~


and bullshit as usual~ hehehe


drink drink~


photo again


and again (this one is more complete, with all the people that came)

after that we jump over to gree box for some fun~
starting from 12am till 4am...



Having fun can be tiring...


Rumor has it, they will be the next… hehehe


When we are not singing... PSP is the THING!


The THING again...


The THING again~


Our mini concert...


Group picture group picture~

Well by the moment it is nostalgic, felt like we are still the same old us, us as in D1 as 3 years before, the period that all of us are bond with each other… miss it, appreciate it…

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So jealous and envy!! Wait~dont get me wrong, i m not jealous bcoz esther is married, but i m jealous bcoz u guys can gather around that day! i m so sad that i miss out the party n buffet. Miss u guys so much u know..and finally there is a chance that we all can get togeda, i fail to join. Aiks aiks~u all didnt change much...from the pictures that i see lah..just some of u looks abit chubby ady! Hahaha...but all still so cute! Wish i was there, so that i can cubit cubit u all. hahaha~anyhow, u all still look so great n lovely, handsome n beautiful, love u all!

Anonymous said...

hey... i also wanna go back la... miss home so much.. T_T
Sigh.. no time to blog.. sien... many things to tell but don when jus can write..

Raziel said...

leeyee: next time use a nick la ish ish, well cubby cant say... hahaha but really we here miss ya too, next time then...

Swing: well can tell me always hehehe, me now back at KB again~

snowy* said...

dear cousin,
hahaha this is juz to make u jealous ....
I got a white "thing" called P-chan with me......

by raei kee said...

i want JOIN!!!!!!!