About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I am Stuck in many ways

This are the songs that I play at work, it helps me think and ease the misery of being in this job, when Monday blues kick in, when thing are in a way it not suppose to be, in a way that brings me down the cliff.

I always wonder, I think most people will, how will it felt if I am him to myself, to see my real self from a 3rd person perceptive, how would I be like it those shoe, I m thinking of a change… I hope for 1…


When is still not an option, when what we are is still in process of developing?


This is a comfort, I m stuck to this songs when will my time be? When will people want to be me?

No comments: