About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

What I have done

I been traveling lately, that’s why of the long-no-update days, I travel to this tribal village, where the village sing and dance from dawn till fall, they are the most vicious warrior when there is music while they fight, and they though me some of the secrets (what they call JUJU).
The villages is quite cute in sound and characters, one big eye ball as their body~
They are mostly known as Patapon~ the tribe that live in my new PSP hehehe (which I bought it for myself as a birthday present)



The other thing is I m “busy” managing our new shop, 3 boss aka 3 shop keepers Me, Albert and Vincent, we open a new blog about movie reviews~ check us out from our view of life throught movies~ but it is still under construction and renovation, bare with us~

2 comments:

Crayn Tay said...

希望裏看到 Raziel
嫁女兒?爲什麽這麽說?

幸福的定義?每個人都不一樣吧。我覺得。我覺得,活着就是最幸福了。

Vincent Cho said...

我还没有看任何一部电影…