About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Sober

This week I m sober from my thoughts,
Thoughts that have been a burden for the last few weeks,
Thoughts that give me a car accident,
Thoughts that make me insecure,
How long will this sober be?
A week or two I predict,
And back to my over thoughts,
Is it good or bad?
No one can tell, nor myself,
When shall I be awake?
To see thee in the eye of contradicts of my acts,
To see who I m,
To judge, and to awake.
Am I sober?
So I thought I m,
Still my thoughts are still here,
Late night thoughts,
Is like Que Sarah Sarah,
Is it true what ever will be, will be?
Or I have the will and power to bend it?
I just found out, I m in a coma of thoughts,
Wake up!

No comments: