About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Medium rare...

A good movie is like a plate of fine steak, medium rare cook, nicely spice and sauce.
the 1st bite mostly start off dry, but the spice and sauce tempt you to try on another bite, and each bit it give you more and more juicy and tender meat, more and more it tempt you till the end of each piece...

like a movie life portrait it the same, but too much of temptation, some look away from the steak that start off dry, forgetting the spice, forgetting what it will bring... And sometimes they over cook it.

What a waste...

1 comment:

戏痞三赖 said...

i go with wine u go with steak pula...jiak lat...