About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A wooden heart

During the training I heard a song, which can touch a lot of hearts,
This is what she sings:
Last night I when to watch a movie,
A movie about a wooden boy,
The good thing is he felt no pain,
The bad thing is he felt no joy,
He has only one wish,
To be real,
So open up your heart and be real….

How much people that open up and be real?
How thick is the mask that you are wearing now?

5 comments:

blu3for3st said...

real...how many ppl can b real in tis 'real life'?...hard to b...

Vincent Cho said...

有时候为了讨生活,那也是没办法的……

lala said...

am i to fake to u bro??

Raziel said...

forest, vicent, lala:
yea hard to be~
but on hopes of being real with people that we love, our families and friends~

Anonymous said...

love this song too.. no one can be 100% real. i dont think is really a good thing to be 100% real.. is hard to find a person that u can be very real in front of him/her.. if u find him/her, appreciate them... is not easy to find a person like this..