About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Friday, May 19, 2006

dateless

i don't know what actually get into me, damn i m sick of being single damn sick of love songs, sigh maybe i m just not the loner type of guy wonder around when i needed someone for acompany, kinda miss my buddies abit, i dunno maybe of the growing up it sets us apart alot, and it is unlike me to cloze up to people like i have been doing and when i started to open up they are going off, kinda miss the bunch on group assignment struggle on how a game board will be, hahah good luck guys overseas, well i guess i should work harder in finding my long term accompany but not meaningless sex, or pulling friends out on a so call "date" damn sick!

No comments: