About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

trip back to kelantan

Just woke up and finish my bath and all, but I still felt tired cause not sleeping on my own bed ahahha because of you (you know who you are, just kidding heheh) an it have been 2 days counting from Sunday night cause I m on the train on my way back to KL, going back to Kelantan is fun, at 1st I thought that it will just be me and me alone with my work but hack what a surprise, wai came back and he thought he can surprise me, but they blow their own cover hahaha, have my RTP shot but the quality of the video... but what the hack, see what I can cope out of it. Ok now to the fun part, we when to tok bali at Saturday and the place is fun, the sea water is clear, the breeze is nice everything is perfect till the rain come ahhaha, before that we are swimming and battling (throwing balls of sand at each other, having alliance and betrayer ahaha kinda fun), we have nasi kukus when we got back to KB, i think the guys (which wai brought back) enjoy it, watch some movie and when on to supper, again something that they never have before Kelantan laksa and that is the end of the day. Till the next morning, we when to latar tembaka, walk all the way up the mountain to a beautiful waterfall, the road up is tiring but the view is killing plus there is no 1 else around, the water is freezing but still we when swimming heheh, the fishies they just swim by you and some time nibble a little on us if we are not moving (tickles) have a few games of wrestling the game goes like this, 2 of us (the big 1) being the base and the other 2 (smaller size 1) sit on our shoulder, try to push pull the other site down, taking picture and all it is fun, when is it 1 something we pack our things and when to the near by hot spring~ men it is hot but find, the only limb I can soaks in the water is my legs and wipe myself with my shirt, cant go all in because I m a little dizzy, well when we are at later Tembaka I drank 3 tins of beer and the last 1 is gulp, so soaking in hot water make it worst (lucky I avoid it), then the rest of the day is going back to KB cause I have a train to catch at 1845, after taking my stuff we stop by a store and have some somtum (thai food, using raw papaya and other stuff to make it, spicy and sour, nice!!) and ask the lady to add some more chili in it, since they require spicier, have some satay as my dinner and off I go.
(I will post some picture of the celandine trip on my next blog so, read up heheh, and leave me some comment)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tuyeah, what a enjoyable trip... we hv to thank ah wai (driver) and his pretty mum (who buy the new pretty car) haha. plus his 2 naughty friends!!!! if not bcos they come, we didn't hv a good reason to go so many place. haha.