About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Sunday, May 14, 2006

trip to klang

Damn brain dead off writing the essay, chapter 1 done but what about the rest of the chapter?! Sigh swastika it will be cool if I know more and I m a better writer... Last few days me and the gang when to Klang to find tai lou, have bak kutt teh as branch it really is nice, so it is true that klang is famous for this haahaha (know it for a long time) when kareokie to kill out some time and when for a few games of pool with tai lou, just to have my ass kick he is too good for me. and dinner at tai lou's cafe, the set there is the bom, have red wine lamb, snail bake with mozzarella cheese and some garlic butter damn delicious (still can taste the dish in my mouth) and having 2 bottles of heineken (fav beer) it just superb!! It is a fun day (and an expensive 1 hahah) on our way back to KL we decide to go have a walk at a pasar malam at jalan ipoh, getting a phone from a friend, jiabing brought us to an other 1, and as a surprise, I don't really know if it is call a pasar malam because the length of it we finish the whole "journey" take not even 10 minutes, and got cheated by an unclear pirated DVD (this is an advice to not buy pirated stuff, but hack I m just a student).

No comments: