About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Thursday, August 24, 2006

My pass

After reading some blog I decided to share something about a experience of mine... Well partly is because I m lazy of doing any of my work, and tomorrow I will be having a seminar (conducting to be actual) sigh!
well this is a story about my ex primary and secondary there is a lot of memories back then, hahaha the time when we are all fuck up when the seniors pass over the jobs of the club to us damn that is a lot, the time we stay back after school for Dikir Barat (a tradisional kelantan sing thingie) practice, the time we plane to go out have lunch although just around the school and mostly the same place, the time when i have her looking at me when I sleep on the desk just the 2 of us, the time you try to have me have As to match yours, the time you every make me love reading Harry potter, the time I cook breakfast for you and too the time you got punish for a game you play in class and have me help you out, there is a lot but sadly you throw it out never say why, we now are just strangers, cold unknown strangers. It hurts... I m a coward to confess well is I who didn't grip on, and you leave me there in the hole.
I Dunno what got into me I thought of her again, this is been long since I thought of her, well because I have forget... Or not? What the fuck!
well the school that I m in before have alots of rules to restrict the students, weird rules like no jackets in school unless you apply, ya write a letter to apply, shoes and socks must be like what is ask, e.g. the holes of the shoe lace the base of the shoe the socks cant be too short, too thin etc, and we have the strictest hair rules ever (I dunno mayb just to make the student look like pigs), by my time it is better. Now damn if I can choose I wont go back (but if I m back then, it is not till me to choose!) the school now have CCTV all around, bars and gates (make it look more like a prison then a school).

No comments: