About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Model for a day

haha last week i help out Cindy's group as a model it is damn fun and the pictures out is damn cool, compliments of Fresno and Liu bin they are the photographer. take a loook to belief.


Acting cool


ha..ha..ha this picture sandra and fresno make me laugh till like this but like it, it is fun!


happy boy


Me and KB


me and cute little cindy


CIndy (Cute like a kitty hahaha dont be mad girl)


like this 2 gals their energy is BIG n they are sporting!


like this pic the mood is damn good (plus it is 1 of the finals the group use for the booklet)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

apa la u..
acting cool but dun look cool at all..
haha..jk..
lam nua(in hokkien)la u..go shave..
haha..
ok la, the photos look quite nice..
satisfied?
dunno wat else to comment d..no idea cant think rite now..
dats all 1st la..
haha..
bye..