About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Photo race part 2

After port Dickson we are just to late to get anymore pictures the lighting sucks big time, no pro's flash, no sun light and our lecturer is worried, he call us up and ask us to drive directly back to the hotel and check in!
after checking in we dump our stuff into the damn nice room (not very very nice kind of nice, just nice but it work for me, for the price we pay)



pic took at the dinner, hafis, adrain, fresno and mua



me and jesslyn



Azli and serge



we car 36 in our apartment.

the next day we wake up at 7 something after bath etc (what ever, everyone do after they wake up) we when down to have our breakfast (that is provided)



eat out of my plate!



ongky don't be greedy!



happy couple or so? jesslyn and darren



peak-a-boo

after breakfast we go back to our room and have our "business" done before departing and have to find a toilet after that. and before we start moving some pictures!!

cheese!



CAR 36~

and drive out to Melaka town for somemore photo before going back to KL. (see it at Part 3)
and more picture where we start at part 1

No comments: