About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Sunday, October 22, 2006

What m I like lately

Lately I m work out by loads and loads of assignments



have pass the point of being dead, I m going mad!



stress under tension what ever pros call it I m all that! Just needed a drink and get laid! hahah, anyone have a free Chivas? (I m broke *sob*)



I m that broke that I chew a lot on my big brown beg...



sad huh? *sob*



to work for a meal, I found a job pushing hadicap people in the mall...



just for a nice meal, a decent one at least... sigh...

but a good thing is my parents is there to treat hahah, one of it is being on a trip and it is to Disneyland

to Disneyland is nice..



but hack I got rod by Winnie and Tigger, f**k



I thought that I can fight them and get our things back but...



I got beat up... sigh...

life is hard but sometimes we just need to walk out of hard time



and just give a smile on the face everything will be a-okay~



a reminder, everything in this bloc is partly fiction hahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too free or what? hehe.. broke dy then don't go watch movie dy la.. haha.. sien here...