About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Friday, October 20, 2006

Poem for some people

Some people just don't learn,
some people just blame others for their fault,
some people don't think of their own,
some people just complain how others act,
some people don't see how they act,
some people talk and hurt others,
some people just numb about it,
some people just don't care,
some people don't know,
some people are ignorant,
some people are selfish,
some people are greedy,
some people just don't know what is responsibility,
some people just ignore responsibility,
some people are just self centered,
some people need others to remind,
some people are numb to the reminders,
some people, a lot of people just don't learn

p.s. as a remind, a recall to a lot of some people

No comments: