About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Saturday, December 16, 2006

just an issue

I been sitting in front of the TV and the laptop for the whole day and it began to get to my mind that if I still function properly, need to get out and do sport or some kind just wish that I m back at Kelantan, damn! I m on my holiday and I need to scarify it for the fucking dump reasons, waste of time. Ok fuck that issue 1st back to the TV.

Well being a couch potato for a few days now, this is an issue I got form the TV – homosexual, what’s wrong with that? Before all that crap that have been go on for donkey years let see it this way, is there isn’t any label on anybody, from once we get to learn we never know that there is straight and gay, will things be normal? If one has a parents that is gay, will they still discriminate? I done a survey before on this topic when ask what do you think of gay and will you discriminate they say no, but when the question ask if you found that you are a homosexual, most of the answer we get is I rather die! Where is the no discrimination?

All comes down to stereotypes, people now a days like to label each other, who say man can’t be a nurse? Woman as a mechanic? And this all move how life will be, how a child is raise. All this just reflect man or should I say human this type of species are the most selfish of all mammal, and to think that we are the most “cleaver” of all.

Well the “issue” is just part of showing how the society works some say they are open, but in the end they seal tide up in a box and throw the key away. Be true to yourself…

No comments: