About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Singapore part 1

Just got of the train this morning getting back from Singapore, the trip is just a blast! Hahah, it can be better if I have more cash and more time there but till this stage I m satisfy with what I got so far.
23/12 me siao hui and sze yuin got on the bus and headed to Singapore before getting on the bus we are still worry about the flood and if we can made it there. In the bus itself we are the only group that talk the most on the trip. Rest off for the day I when back to my uncle’s and the girls when to Jamie’s.

24/4 meet them up at Bugis walk around Bugis village, there is a cool sex shop around the corner kinda cool hahah, Singaporeans are more open minded then Malaysian the government itself too, 1 thing we are not so use to is how fast the escalator is in the MRT, after some shopping at Bugis we when back to Jamie’s, have a rest, dinner and go out for a Christmas eve count down. Not much we got actually but we enjoy the time we have with each other, from Orchard road we got to Vivo (St James) but it is pack! Can’t go in so we got off Quye ki (dunno how to spell it) see the reverse bungie (wanted to get on, but too expensive, I will be broke by then) then to oldest pasar in Singapore have some snacks and walk off to see the lion beside the river, rest with some games and song we decided to get to the nearest hotel (the most expensive told) to pee hahaha, and we doze out, outside of the hotel tumble against each other.

1st 2 days 3 more to go~

No comments: