About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Friday, December 22, 2006

lucky me~

Today after meeting our lecturer for a consultation hour (have to do some work on my holiday, damn hate it! but i like the work... just the timing!) jess send me down to Midvelly to change to KTM to get to KL Sentrel, and take a monorail to time square to meet up my friends for a movie. And my phone almost got pick! when I walk up the stairs (from the road) up to the KTM station before i go up there is no one there, until I m half way up out of no where there is this bunch of people that keep poping up, and when I reach the keep squeezing here n there pushing me and 1 of my begs fell, the next thing I knew is my pocket felt empty, and my mind goes damn where is my phone! Immediately I look back and there is lumpy looking guy (I think he is some sort like a Pakistan not sure…) he look back and immediate my mind tell me “he is the 1, grab him” ignoring the people around me I grab him and starch my left hand out and say phone while staring at him, he handed out my phone! I m going yeah inside, take my phone and walk away~ since I m kinda rushing, and when I walk off the only thing I think of is why haven’t I beat him up? The other thought is call my dad. My adrenaline is pumping hard! Haha excited! Just get to realize that there is a bunch of people there if I start a fight I may have to fight against that bunch! Bah I can take care of it hahah. But lucky me~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lucky u...
this year is a bad year for KB people ar? our 5 KB gangs (me, wai, sam, emily n yoong) all went to police station for report before... nget jz get snatch yesterday... my god! hate KL so much...