About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Visit Botswana

This is another ad that our group has produce, yea is another group work of ours to promote Botswana, if anyone dunno where is it, it is part of the Africa continent
, and yea Africa is a continent not a country…







The pictures are google, cuz one thing we cant do is flying over to Botswana for a real one, that why we leave the explanations to the body copy. The art directions are mostly took care by Ongky, body copy by mua and the media planning by the girls Cindy and Jesslyn.. this will be the last group project for this semester and the last to be done… sigh miss the whole group work thing, cuz we have done a lot together.

No comments: