About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Donkeys

To those that don’t listen properly,
To those that don’t read properly,
To those that blame others for their fault,
To those that being unreasonable,
To those that is ignorant,
To those that act idiotically,
To those that talk behind people back but act friendly in front,
To those that wont give others a smooth time doing their job,
To those that just want to give others a hard time,
There is a lot to list,
There is a lot to complain,
These are what we call donkeys,
To be frank I call them jackasses,
I complain sometimes,
I been ignorant sometimes,
But at least I m still reasonable,
Maybe I m just partly donkey,
We all are,
Mostly in this society,
Most of the people are donkeys,
Or should I say jackass...

picture taken from http://www.bearskinrug.co.uk/_articles/2005/06/16/donkey_wins/

No comments: