About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Saturday, March 31, 2007

love, relationship

How people define love without a relationship?
Sometimes it can be sweet,
Sometimes it can be say romantic,
Sometimes it's just sad.
How people define what is a relationship without love?
Sometimes it's just getting use to it,
Sometimes it's just staying at the comfort zone,
Sometimes it's just plain one night stands,
Some how I see it as…
It all comes to plain dead
It seems that the jus is all dry off,
It is just sad, so should I say pathetic.
I could say I m…


(Notice the title? I use a [,] not and but now relationship and love has turn into relationship or love, since when we when to be so pathetic?)

No comments: