About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Saturday, July 21, 2007

2007 x 2

2007 2007 they say it is a special day, I won’t be here again… well to me it is big but I go off normally, well it is still not my 25 hahaha, I wanna have a big celebration by then!!!! I must afford a lot by then, one of the birthday wish~ well after 12am I m officially a 23 year old BIG BOY~ yea I m still a child at heart hahaha


a present from SY, wai and jiun~ thax

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 20072007 once in ur life and also my life...

Anonymous said...

tzek....two more years to go till ur dateline..haha..happy birthday again!!

马铃薯比基尼妹妹 said...

what's on it? a dragon?

Raziel said...

hahha neh, it is what i like and hated by mostly gals, LIZARD

马铃薯比基尼妹妹 said...

haha.. at least.. it's a near relative of a dragon =P