About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Sunday, July 08, 2007

tag tag

Well now back at Kelantan nothing much to do, but still kinda enjoying the emptiness, have nothing to blog because of this I remember that I have been TAG hahaha (well 3 months late… been tag by X.YUN months ago, a promise is a promise), well here goes nothing…

Game rules:
Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names.

1. I may look mean and big but I own a teddy bear… a green 1 I call zombie…

2. I like getting drunk, that why I drink a lot when I can, is fun getting lost in myself, well I done fun things while I m in it, now controlling it hahah…

3. I am to sensitive, man I have to control this, well which ass hole says man can’t cry? Talk to my fist!

4. I m a jealous guy, I envy my friends for having what I don’t but I wish them all the best with all I got, I hate when the girl I date talk about her ex or current well I don’t think any man can cope…

5. Music~ love it; wish to stand on stage to sing to a crowd sometimes.

6. I have too many problems that I wish I didn’t have, but still those problems made me the artist (self-proclaim) I am today hahaha…

7. I love cartoons and comics, well I m still a little kid inside.

8. Stress management…. Hmmm not so good at it, well sometimes alcohol and nicotine helps, as above, let thee be lost in I…

9. Can I say I m shy sometimes? Hahah I can hear people booing at me…

10. Oh one fucking thing I hate myself by is, I need lots and lots of money! Man I am bad at managing money… need to learn how soon!

My tag list…
1. Swing
2. Yiling
3. JWHX
4. Xiunuan
5. Mian
6. Sageena

got ppl request to tag hmmm

add raei...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u didn't mention u scare of itchy!(sensitive almost every part of body) haha...like this most. and some of your weird thing not weird enough lah, more known factss... i expect more secret from u...haha

Raziel said...

hahah, post too much secret? cannot la...

Anonymous said...

one more~ alway talk very loud~ kekekeke

by raei kee said...

wats that la??