About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

arrgh~ frustrated!

Yesterday, I got another interview that I was not proud of, being nervous although I know I can do things better! Much more better than what I have done, basic question answers with shiver, short questions having answers block up in the brain~ damn!!!!
and not enough research!! bang bang(banging head on desk!)


picture taken from http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/cgo0246l.jpg

And I just found out that the gastric I lately have is build up by eating too fast, means bad digesting and that build up to be what hurts damn damn damn!

1 comment:

马铃薯比基尼妹妹 said...

take good k of that gastric..