About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Monday, December 15, 2008

Getting Use too -- Day 3

Getting in to character, get up on the game, this is the few things I need to be stressing for a while, this new post is totally new to be in, although I know briefly what is it about but practically it is all new~
Being early in the office, need to drive at least an hour plus to get here damn far!
And now most of the work hurt my other side of the brain, didn’t use the logic part for quite sometime, well I will be off creative for a while, but still it is a passion it will live.
Dunno hack on how to type in Mandarin in this PC, this is another thing I need to get use too… sigh

3 comments:

以诺 said...

早日适应一切新事物,早日成为办公室开心果!

Vincent Cho said...

小弟,加油!

Raziel said...

谢谢你们的打气~!会加油加油加油的!