About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

damn comment

Next time I need to plan who the people I call to club with, last Friday I when to Poppy to celebrate a friend’s birthday with a bunch of friends, from my part I call 7 of us 6 guys 1 girls, the other group have 1 guy 10 girls, well it is a wild fun night. Today I when I when dinner with this birthday girl, she told me some comments the other girls gave her for the crazy night, this guy is handsome, this guy is quiet, this guy is blab la bla, when she told me what they say I really don’t know what kind of response to give… the chubby guy… where do the chubby guy live ah? The chubby guy is kinda fun to be with… the CHUBBY GUY! Damn! This (my body) here is 70% build out of muscle!!!! I work out!!! Damn it!!! The CHUBBY GUY!!! Ahh well to them I m really big in size, and yeah the rest of the guys that are there are mostly smaller in size compare to me… I m speechless…

2 comments:

Vincent Cho said...

你下次穿背心就好了^^

Pheng said...

LOL next time wear something that shows the muscles but not fat la, hehe...