About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Thursday, January 08, 2009

in the dark

They say being in your comfort zone don’t give you the mileage to go further, well I m now in a deep shit situation (I felt it myself), the unconfortness is way higher than I thought, I don’t feel useful and my confidence is now way low (just for now)! Sigh a long hour working Graphic Designer is way more comfortable… but hack this is the start, my skin will grow thicker eventually, I think it will act as a better amor…hopefully…

I don't want to be a disappointment...

3 comments:

阿洛 said...

别气馁!要加油!
你那么年轻有才华,你行的!
加油!^_____^

Raziel said...

谢谢~!
今天真是坐着情绪过山车。。。

lala said...

bro..confidence won't help much wat u need to do now is
(the effective way)dig ur head into those books that can help to smooth out ur work...

dun be lazy to read bro...