About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Thursday, January 08, 2009

the light in the dark

Just after a few minutes I post the last post, one of the boss (an Ausie) came and called me in for a "chat" the 1st thought in mind is I m dying soon… but surprisingly my bosses are damn supportive, he ask me in for a counseling section, just to make sure that I m starting to get use to the company etc, well my confidence boom straight up, at least I know I will suffer but still there is a whole group behind my back backing me up. Well the ass hole loses~!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to have supportive bosses.

all da best in 2009. gambate~

raeiraei said...

i shift to new blog d,pls note

evil yun said...

Nice boss you have! =) Hope you have a better year ya! I'm heading back to M'sia soon!! =D

lala said...

bro..any problem i always be there man....