About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Store up craziness

I keep on wondering what I have miss out of Friday, there something not right for the weekend, some people are not here, some times and slots are not filled.


I thoughts keep on linger on last week when an adhoc gathering surface, 3 friends came from KB for a holiday trip, 1 came back from Beijing to renew her visa… this is something upland and damn really miss it. Late nights, dinner, shopping etc these things have been long gone since all of us start working… but hope dearly that it is just kept quietly in our hearts’ storeroom.

My JD Chocolate!!! Thanks yiling~

@ Pyramid, ice monster~

the traffic light

the BIGday big ice tea

it is MINE!!! buzz off!!!

the birthday girl: "stop fighting I buy you guys one more"

Next gathering, Hari Raya~ back to KB to party!!! Well for those that think “huh? You can party at Kelantan? Do what sitting separately guys and girls and play chockak?” I suggest that you get a chance and go to Kelantan~

3 comments:

Steven said...

Woik come out drink tea you crazy bugger!

Vincent Cho said...

我最喜欢就是这种跟老朋友团聚的聚会了!^^

Raziel said...

Steven:
when? time, date, venue~!!!

Vincent:
un-they the BEST!? can't wait for RAYA!