About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Monday, June 08, 2009

Change

Have been staying at my uncle’s for 2 weeks! And today I m finally home (it is hot without aircon). The 1st thing I did is a haircut, 2nd change my bed sheets, 3rd…? Lazy to move any further blog 1st…
Before: I felt this is a little vamparic~











Back to my haircut~ I wanted a drastic change or look, a look that I have long set a side (since secondary school), short! Very short!
After: well this will be the vampire slaver

Now I have some confidence to go shorter~!!! Haha since my dad just shave his head last few days… I m just going with the trend haha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha... eh, when u're in secondary also u alwz refuse to cut so short le.. alwz kena scold... people tend to behave like this la.. when u're force to do so, u sure refuse... see.. like now so 'heng' short hair, every girl also go for short hair.. haha!!!

anyway, u look like an army!!!
ROCKzzz!!!

Raziel said...

yan:
you know la I m quite rebellious, if not I wont be in this line, and who I m today~

hi 5!!! thanks for the ROCKzzz~

Anonymous said...

woops...back to secondary sch wor...haha...nice nice..looks tidy huh??
-lin-

Raziel said...

lin:hahha thank~