About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

10 chewy idea

finally done elaine's part of the assignment, fruity, chewy candy with vitamin c, kinda sick of it now, damn 10 ideas all different but damn myself for dragging hehehe, 2 days more then 5 idea is different bravo to myself hhahaha to lazy to think more, the rest is just recontruction of the other ideas using different composition sigh just galde it is over of now, watch some series to perk up a bit have some relax time, the pretender this drama is cool~ just been through an episode that they are in christmas, it always felt warm there but sigh me and my friends and faminly don't really celebrate it, just wish that we can all sit down in a room, cook dinner together eat and chat and have fun, enjoy the season together, waated my friends to be there cause i don't really have a girl to share it with too bad (but even there is a girl, i will want her to join my friends, cause i wanted all the special people together)

No comments: