About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Thursday, April 06, 2006

a beginer

1st time blogging ..here..
yeah 1st blog post out of my friendster hahaha, have wanted this so long but kinda drag it till now, i dunno just felt like doing it now so i done it, ha! How u like it... actually men I really, seriously need someone right now, damn i dunno a song can make me depress, my life sux~ (just wanna say that, cuz everyone do) i know my life is ok and stuff but now it really sux, seriouly i needed someone to help me make things straight, she who will just lay by my side cuddle, kiss her on her fore head flirt around abit hehehe... Don't get all dirty...
but now all the song sound sad, even happy ones...
a good friend say that i seem different, i grow up from my own self, i dunno but sometime i just wish thing will just stay like what it use too, and getting what i wanted is easier then now, just wish that i can go out oversea to stay have a new all new environment. now all i wanted most is to get to an island with my friends (which i wont now cuz i kinda get ditch, cant blame anyone but i m damn piss! fuck!) but i dunno if i can manage to go alone, it is depress enough here at home, vacation alone?? i should just kill myself...
damn is late sleeping soon, ciao box, my box of spill haha~

No comments: