About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

disapointed movie trip to 1 U

sigh, brain dead too much to do but i dun have the urgh to do my wrok sigh, tired... tired of everything, sigh but there is something to be happy about, the guys cancel the trip to redang just because of me hahaha, felt abit uneasy for a while there but hack they waited for me yeah~ thax guys love you all~ need to again crack my brain for assignment and what to do tomorrow??
but a lest i done something this week end, manage to drive to 1 utama from setapak, I drive my friends over, hahaha i m so proud ( cuz my sense of direction is abit off) but is getting better i when that far~ yeah me, and for plus creadit i drove back too~this is the only thing i achive on sunday, we saw a movie and stuff but screw that boring movie, i felt stupid watching that movie sigh cuz i m always right for some movie, but for this aiks...

No comments: