About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Thursday, April 06, 2006

humans

men kind
just finish watching island, i know it is abit late, or i should say out heheh but i don't give it a damn, the story is cool althought it's a scine fiction story but it is a topic now a days people all around debating, is it right to clone? have a spare part for those who can affort it? is it cruel, taking life from the other just to survive? is it fair? for me i kind of hate this kind of selfish act of all humen being, it won't be fair every where. but at lest some of us is educate to be, but influncing from the group we mix in, the social life around us, it kind of shape some one's behavior it all run in slpit road.

No comments: