About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

enjoy being single...

enjoy being single..
life without anyone to bug you.
i can sleep when i like,
go out to where, with anyone,
and be late or early, my call.
get waste, drink like no one business,
get laid without anyone shouting at me.
but m i happy?
i scrach myself on my neck and people thougth is a love bite,
i say... i wish!
sleep as late as i like, but no one to cuddle,
go any where, but not with the one i wanted
i m late, no one call...
i get wasted, no one care...
i have a hangover, no one to panper me...
i m sick!
i m not just single, i m alone...
alone in all this crap!
i hate being single!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is it a some? Come on brother....haha